Two conditions to qualify for a refund of your cancellation fees:
- The cancellation must take place before the departure of your flight.
- The unforeseen event must take place in your country of residence.
The policy covers you in case of:
- illness or accident affecting you or a member of your family,
- a family event (death of a family member, interview for an adoption, etc.),
- professional alterations (dismissal, new job),
- theft of your ID or passport up to 48 hours before departure,
To cancel your outbound flight, you must first inform Air France. Then, within 5 days of the event leading to the cancellation, please inform Allianz Global Assistance. Please make sure that you provide all necessary documents attesting to the event.
Please note, we strongly recommend that you take all necessary measures to be at the airport before your flight’s Check-in Deadline.
Please remember that you should inform Allianz Global Assistance immediately in case of a missed flight.
* Within the limit of the cost of the original ticket.
For your convenience, this insurance is now offered systematically for all online reservations.
This is a description of the "Cancellation" option and has no contractual value. For policy terms, please refer to the general conditions. This policy is taken out with AGA International SA, Branch Office and General Agent for Italy.
Allianz Global Assistance at a glance:
- 33 operational centers on 5 continents, a network of over 400,000 service providers around the world
- 2 areas of expertise: travel insurance and health insurance
- Intervention around the world, without exception, to provide a 24/7 service to its policy holders