Available starting from 30 hours* before your flight's departure, online check-in enables you to confirm your presence and choose your seat. Check-in is complete when you receive your boarding pass,
which you need to board your flight!
Once you arrive at the airport, you simply need to leave your baggage at the baggage counter.
* 24 hours before all flights provided by Delta Air Lines departing from the United States,
as well as Air France flights departing from Atlanta and Detroit.
- Log in: enter your Flying Blue card number, ticket number or reservation number.
- Choose the flight for which you want to check in, as well as all passengers concerned.
- Select your seat using the cabin layout. You can either accept the suggested seat or choose a different seat by clicking on "Change seat selection". You can also purchase a Seat Option or an additional Baggage Option.
- Decide how you want to receive your boarding pass: printing (US letter-size, one side only) or e-mail. You can also obtain your boarding pass at the airport by using an interactive kiosk.
Want to save time during baggage check-in? Tag your baggage items at an interactive kiosk!
- If you already have your boarding pass (printed at home or on your mobile phone): scan your boarding pass at the kiosk and print your baggage tags.
- If you do not have your boarding pass: print it, along with your baggage tags, using a self-service kiosk.
Then, you simply need to leave your baggage at the baggage drop-off counter and head to your flight’s departure gate.
If you are traveling without checked baggage, you can proceed directly to boarding gate before the boarding deadline. Please note that after this time, no additional passengers will be able to board the aircraft.
the day before your trip!